C5 replacement turbo

Ok, where can i get a new or recon turbo for my 2001 C5 for less that £ 834.00p ? (Citroen Price ). Cheers. Ray.

Add pictures here
‚úĖ

Why do you need a new Turbo? Its not an Anti-pollution Fault is it?
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
olddog ( snipped-for-privacy@newtrox.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

2.0 HDi or 2.2HDi? 2.2 is variable vane, 2.0 isn't.
Any decent turbo recon place should be able to rebuild yours if they can't do one off-the-shelf (given the sheer number of 2.0HDi around, I'd be amazed if they can't - 2.2 might be trickier)
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Yes it's an "Anti pollution Fault" & it's a 2.0L. It's been in the garage for 10days now, wtf they are doing to it, i dread to think. The guy says he has found a re-con turbo, that was Friday. How long does it take to change a turbo ? The bill is going to be more than the fekkin car is worth. Ray
gurgled happily, sounding much like they were

Add pictures here
‚úĖ

The Anti-pollution fault has all sorts of causes, inc sensors. On 2.2 engines, the Eloys fluid can build up in the turbo and cause the fault. Its an easy job for a mechaninc to do, but no one so far is willing to do it, all they want to do is sell a new turbo. At a cit dealer, a new turbo for a 2.2 is around £1060 inc labour. I think about £500 is for the turbo, so if your £834 is inc fitting its cheaper than a dealer.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ