citroen picasso

HI Please could anybody tell me how to remove service request of my instrument display on my picasso 2000my as it is doing my head in!!

Add pictures here
‚úĖ
stewtwig ( snipped-for-privacy@jefferson02.freeserve.co.uk) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Get it serviced.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
gurgled happily, sounding much

As long as you are not ignoring the message it is giving you, then it tells you in the owners manual. Something to do with holding down the zeroing button and then turning on the ignition.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
go to http://www.citroenpicasso.org.uk/picasso /
lots of tips and answers
to reset turn off ign press mileage reset hold down whilst turning on ign the you will see the reset taking place
John
gurgled happily, sounding

Add pictures here
‚úĖ