citroenzx volcane

have just had new head gasket and valves put in her her compression is low but she wont start any help would be greatly appreciated

Add pictures here
‚úĖ
chellr wrote:

Low compression, that would be my starting point. That and capital letters and full stops.
--
Malc

"It's ok Henry, it goes from zero to nought"
‚úĖ
Malc was thinking very hard :

Maybe the poster isn't english ?
In Reply: double check valve timing first.
did you check the clearences on the cams/buckets ?
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
ajsmith wrote:

contributors to this group write better English than me. IME it's mainly people with English as a first language that can't be arsed to use punctuation.
--
Malc

"It's ok Henry, it goes from zero to nought"
‚úĖ
IME it's mainly

Agreed.
Add pictures here