Kind of Dinky toy Xantia

Hello there Does thomeone know where to find a Xantia model? Mrs Hennie from Hollan

Reply to
Hs

Hs ( snipped-for-privacy@planet.nl) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

eBay's probably most likely. I know Burago did a fairly good 1:43 - I had one... and sold it on eBay...

Reply to
Adrian

Johnnie Scott ( snipped-for-privacy@.nospam.ntlworldnospam.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

I'd be surprised if dealers still stocked Xant models.

Reply to
Adrian

Reply to
Johnnie Scott

They don't I have a DS an old one without tires but I can't find a Xantia. Stil looking. But I have a real one driving Xantia 2.0 Exclusive, automatic januari 1999, 90.000 kilometers. Driving perfect. greating, Hennie from Holland

Reply to
Hs

Hs ( snipped-for-privacy@planet.nl) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Here y'go...

eBay item 170039388195 or 300038993112 - almost certainly others on there...

Reply to
Adrian

Thanks Adrian. Found it

Reply to