Kind of Dinky toy Xantia

Hello there Does thomeone know where to find a Xantia model? Mrs Hennie from Hollan

--
Posted by news://news.nb.nu

Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Hs ( snipped-for-privacy@planet.nl) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

eBay's probably most likely. I know Burago did a fairly good 1:43 - I had one... and sold it on eBay...
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Try the Citroen main dealers have seen them in the accessory shop John
gurgled happily, sounding much like they were

Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Johnnie Scott ( snipped-for-privacy@.nospam.ntlworldnospam.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

I'd be surprised if dealers still stocked Xant models.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Adrian schreef:

They don't I have a DS an old one without tires but I can't find a Xantia. Stil looking. But I have a real one driving Xantia 2.0 Exclusive, automatic januari 1999, 90.000 kilometers. Driving perfect. greating, Hennie from Holland
--
Posted by news://news.nb.nu

Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Hs ( snipped-for-privacy@planet.nl) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Here y'go...
eBay item 170039388195 or 300038993112 - almost certainly others on there...
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Adrian schreef:

Thanks Adrian. Found it