Opinions Please

Page 2 of 2
SteveG wrote:

Desperately trying to remember what the back of my '94 VSX looked like.....
The anti-sink is mounted on a flat metal bracket adjacent to the rear height corrector. Don't try and unscrew the sphere from the bracket as you would a suspension sphere, you will twist the pipework and probably break it. You have to disconnect the pipe first......
--
Warning! - This newsgroup may contain nuts....
None of us have anything better to do, otherwise we'd be doing it....
Adrian wrote:

Well the OP said he was looking at 1997-2000 cars, definitely post-first facelift wouldn't you say? and maybe even post-second....
--
Warning! - This newsgroup may contain nuts....
None of us have anything better to do, otherwise we'd be doing it....
‚úĖ
SteveG wrote:

Once again, many thanks for the help you've provided. It's off to the local Euro Car Parts store in the morning to shell out some more of the hard earned stuff. The wife's giving me knowing looks but I've promised her this car will cost less to run and maintain the BMW 7 Series it has replaced ... not that it's difficult to be less expensive to own than that particular beast.
I'll be back with more questions I'm sure :-)
--
Regards

Steve G
‚úĖ