Re: Stopping Distances

I don't think I've ever heard anyone say anything positive about the Frontera. The general consensus seems to be 'Crap onroad, crap offroad' :-)

Sounds fun. When I lived on a farm I used to go offroading in my old BX diesel quite a bit! I always wanted a BX 4x4, but the technical problems and relative fragility of the gearbox scared me off from buying one.
Nick
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Nick Read ( snipped-for-privacy@privacy.net) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

It is... http://www.2cv4x4.com - ours is the dark grey one.

I think you may have made the right move...
Add pictures here
‚úĖ