Re: The Beatles caused the disintegration of mankind

message ---snip the babbling---

Add pictures here
‚úĖ
However, all that typing practice must have increased his speed and that's a good thing as long as he doesn't use it here again. With the old typewriters you could just throw the paper away after you typed lots of practice crap. Nowadays, it's far easier to hit the 'send' button.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
itsallgood wrote:

I met Megadeth and the like are a bit upset to find out it was the Beatles...
‚úĖ
Oh bugger - I used to play in a dance band............ Phil
babbled crap in message

Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Don't worry, Yoko isn't that tall so George didn't strain anything...

Add pictures here
‚úĖ
You do know you need help, don't you?
Add pictures here