Re: This newsgroup has a website

On Fri, 20 Jun 2003 16:57:29 +0100, 2Rowdy wrote

Rowdy,
You could perhaps add this link to your Links page: http://www.citroenpicasso.org.uk
There are plenty of Citroen drivers there who might be interested in your new site :-)
Ciao,
Paolo
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Message i.d.:

Great site! I have seen it before. I can not locate a links page but that will not stop me from adding your link :-)

I am working on it. Google should find it first, again. . .
--
Johan; bqbq etc
Certifiable me; Deadspam=> Hotm ail to reply

It's there