Re: 1996 Xantia Deadlocks

I've tried both of these my friend, but still, nothing. Thanx anyway.

Darren

You apply deadlocks in two ways: > 1. lock car with key, but hold key in lock position for 2 seconds and you > will hear second click as dead locks applied. > 2. use plip - i.e. key remote. Top plip for central locking, then within 10 > seconds, press second lower button which activates alarm and applies > deadlocks. > > easy eh! > > > > > > Have just read the post from ecky-h, Re: Xantia alarm, and it got me > > thinking........I bought my 96 Xantia in December, and since then I > haven't > > been able to get the deadlocks to work. > > Just wondering if anyone had any idea where to start ?????? > > > > > > TIA > > Darren > > > > > > > --- > This mail has been scanned and is certified Virus Free. > Checked by AVG anti-virus system
Darren

cheers, will give it a try

Reply to
Darren