Saxo stereo code.

My wife has a '96 Saxo that we bought at an auction. I need to disconnect the battery but we don't have the code for the stereo (Radio/Cass). Is there any way I can get the code to be displayed on the unit, as it is now working and obviously has the correct code entered, by a series of key press combinations or the like?

Ian

Reply to
Ian Thomas

Hi

Call a citroen garage and give them the VIN code and they will be able to give it to you

Lee

Reply to
lee