where is xantia abs unit?

Just bought a 'R' 1998 Xantai, and am trying to find the ABS unit. I bought a Haynes manual 1993-98 but it does not have any relevant info, and says the
ABS ECU is under the fuse box, but there is nothing there! Can someone tell me where the ABS ECU is fitted, then maybe I can fault find it. Also if anyone can let me have a copy of the wiring diagram for the ABS and Aircon it would be very useful - Haynes manual conveniently forgot to include the only diagrams I need! Thanks Dave Vickers
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
David Vickers ( snipped-for-privacy@ntlworld.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

No idea - but odds on the problem being a front wheel sensor...
Add pictures here
‚úĖ

Course, if it hasn't got one, that would explain it not working?
--
Ian

Add pictures here
‚úĖ
gurgled happily, sounding much

that would normally contribute to poor performance yes :)
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Xantia ABS ECU which I guess is what you mean is immediately in front of the hydralic fluid resovoir..... in front of it is a fuse box then the battery.
Not all xantia have abs but I would think 98 ones do
Belzie
David Vickers wrote:

Add pictures here
‚úĖ
It does have ABS, and I can feel it working when I drive, which is why I need to find the ECU to see why the light is on. But it is not by the fusebox/battery/reservoir! I believe that in early 98 they changed to a Teves unit instead of the older ECU which was by the fusebox. Dave Vickers

Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Problem solved, found the ECU and one connector was not making good contact. Dave Vickers

Add pictures here
‚úĖ

contact.
thanks, now, we know well where it was situated ! Paul
Add pictures here
‚úĖ