Xantia Cruise Control

Hi, my xantia 2l petrol auto cruise control isn't working. The light on the master switch comes on and I can hear a relay clicking when I operate the control stalk. But the system does not regulate the cars
speed. Any advice is appreciated. Cheers, Ed
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
( snipped-for-privacy@btopenworld.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Check out the brake pedal switch before anything else.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Thanks for that. Sounds promising. Will do!
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
snipped-for-privacy@btopenworld.com schreef:

I had the same problem, could not unlock automatic P and no break light! greating Hennie from Holland
--
Posted by news://news.nb.nu

Add pictures here
‚úĖ