Xantia Heater Fan

Any Ideas ? ...............
The heater Fan in my 2000 2.0 litre HDI runs full speed all the time , the climate control seems to be working ok but no matter what i do to
the fan control on auto or any of the manual positions the fan keeps on running !!!!!!! the only way to stop it is by pulling the fuse out . HELP !
Pete.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ

What even with the engine off?
Try unplugging the fan and making sure all the contacts on the plug are ok. I have the opposite problem with mine in that sometimes it won't work unless you whack underneath the glovebox. Cleaning and putting a bit extra solder on the plug contacts helped for a while.
--
Malc

No evil genius is available to take your call at this time.
‚úĖ
Thanks Malc i will give that a try
Pete.
Malc:

Add pictures here
‚úĖ
The heater blower resistor has gone giving you full speed only.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ