Xantia Heater Fan

Any Ideas ? ...............

The heater Fan in my 2000 2.0 litre HDI runs full speed all the time , the climate control seems to be working ok but no matter what i do to the fan control on auto or any of the manual positions the fan keeps on running !!!!!!! the only way to stop it is by pulling the fuse out . HELP !

Pete.

Reply to
Pete Hooper

What even with the engine off?

Try unplugging the fan and making sure all the contacts on the plug are ok. I have the opposite problem with mine in that sometimes it won't work unless you whack underneath the glovebox. Cleaning and putting a bit extra solder on the plug contacts helped for a while.

Reply to
Malc

Thanks Malc i will give that a try

Pete.

Malc:

Reply to
Pete Hooper

The heater blower resistor has gone giving you full speed only.

Reply to
Junction4