Xsara Front Spring

Turns out my X reg Xsara 2.0 HDI hatch has snapped a front coil spring (so thats why the handling was crap).
Anyone else suffered fron this fault? - I'm told its common on the Picasso.
Andy
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Many peugeot citroen models have had springs brake.
If the spring brakes on the bottom coil it can drop down the leg & stab into the tyre / cause damage to abs sens or brake hose even.
That's why some models have had recalls to fit a kit to the leg in order to limit the damage if one does brake, but however it does not prevent the spring to brake .
Hope this helps....

Add pictures here
‚úĖ