Citreon Xsara HDI starter

I've got an X reg Xsasa Diesel HDi 90BHP which needs a starter.

Since its cold & dark outside (!), would appreciate any tips for changing this.

i.e what access is like, how do you get to it, need to remove other bits etc.

TIA

Andy

Reply to
Acedrew

Sorry I can't help, but it's odd that my Dad rang me at 4 o'clock this afternoon and told me that the starter had gone on his (same make/model). Does this time of year place harder demands on starters or something.

Reply to
Matt

Yes.

Reply to