another wheel question - '65 Chevy C-10

Awhile back I asked some questions about finding wheels for my '65 C-10 (six-bolt pattern). I got alot of responses that were alot of help and even a couple offers to buy some from individuals, but none of the wheels offered were what I was really looking for, style-wise. I have found a set of four that are exactly what I want, but they are 15x10. My present wheels appear to be either 15x7 or 15x8. Will the increased depth cause a problem with my truck? It looks like there's plenty of room, especially in the front. Will there be sufficient clearance? Is there maybe some other potential problem I should be aware of? Thanks.

Reply to
The Dave©

The Dave© wrote in news:fVwrb.12103$ snipped-for-privacy@news02.roc.ny:

they will be ok on the rear with matching tires for the rim but, the front if they even clear which I doubt, (think turning) will probly wear the tires out very quickly.

Reply to
Kevin Bottorff

I have a 61 fleet side. I have 31x10.50's on it. If flex the rear axle too much , they will scrape on the wheel well lip. The 9.50's I had on it before didn't do that. My rims are 9 inch. I can't comment on the front since our trucks don't have the same suspension.

Reply to
TOLYN9