FS: 65' Chevy Pickup

350ci w/ 6,000 miles. Runs strong. Very little rust. Custom rims all around. Solid truck. Daily driver. Ready to street rod or make original. College Station, Texas
$4,000 obo
979-694-2869 Take a look at some pics.
http://www.geocities.com/rippurman/65leftside.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/rippurman/Dcp_1293.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/rippurman/TruckEngine.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/rippurman/TruckFrontView.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/rippurman/TruckInterior.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/rippurman/TruckRightView.jpg
Is that a wrinkle in the passenger side front fender? Also is the passenger rear quarter panel wrinkled. What is the bed made of and what kind of shape is it in. Would you be interested in a trade. I have a 1994 Dodge 3/4 ton with the V-19 and hvy duty auto with electric OD. Pw, PL, good cold air and in pretty good shape. Got a lot of miles but doesn't seem to bother her. I am in Lufkin, Texas. Is the 350 stock and what year is it?

around.
ooooooooooooops, V-19 should have been V-10
"xtremely fast"

News==----
Newsgroups
is that damage on the right front fender?