Which strong 10 ply tires for Chevy Cargo Van ???

Looking for strong sidewall tires , 10 ply, for 1 ton Chevy Cargo Van . Dont care about price too much...just want super strong tires. Recommendations ????

Reply to
Dave in Lake Villa

Local tire shop should have some.

Reply to
Slap

Thats a rediculous reply. Im wanting to base my decision on what others have had good luck with ... not a rack full of them in a store.

Reply to
Dave in Lake Villa

Try Goodyear Workhorse XtraGrips. Had a set on my former work van. Great tire not super quiet but they take a beating real well.

Reply to
Steve W.

Something like Michelin XPS tires. Quite Nice, Hold up well. Used on a lot of Ambulances around here.

Reply to
JBDragon

Reply to
Otherdude

My experience is that any tire with the LT in the sizing (light truck) is a

10-ply tire as opposed to the 6-ply you get with a sizing with the letter P in it.

I've used Michel>

Reply to
Brandy Sullivan