FS: Willys 4x4 truck/wagon axles

The whole schmear - axles, original drum brakes (work great), original 15" Willys wheels, steering stabilizer and crappy tires to roll them around while working on them. Dana 25 front, 44 rear, axle tag on rear
reads 47-11 / 4.27. These are good axles if you're looking to use them in a restoration/rebuild, but probably not if you're looking to off-road seriously unless you completely redo them (which you'd do with most older axles anyway). Steering is good on the front.
The price? How about $75 each, or the pair for $100. I'll also trade both of them straight up for an 84 or 85 Toyota 4x4 truck straight front axle with stock gears.
Axles are in southern Wisconsin. I'll ship them if you want, but you have to make all arrangements and pay for it. I also have an engine lift so I can hoist them into a truck if you want.
reply to me directly at J at NULL dot NET or here in the NG (I lurk a lot).
Cheers, - Jeff G http://jeffgross.com/willys