HELP - ANY 57/58 PLYMOUTH IN JUNKYARDS LEFT???

Hi there!

I=B4m looking for a more or less complete 57/58 Plymouth project car. As I see, some of you are in junkyards from time to time.

So if you should come across any 57/58 Plymouth or 59 Dodge - hey- drop me a line or send some pics!

Or maybe anyone has still one in his/her backyard?!?

Thanks for your help! TOM

cads4all [at] yahoo.com

Reply to
cads4all

Try here:

I´m looking for a more or less complete 57/58 Plymouth project car. As I see, some of you are in junkyards from time to time.

So if you should come across any 57/58 Plymouth or 59 Dodge - hey- drop me a line or send some pics!

Or maybe anyone has still one in his/her backyard?!?

Thanks for your help! TOM

cads4all [at] yahoo.com

Reply to
Scott Buchanan