Latest threads in Chevy Corvette Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

anyone ever go backwards
I have a nice 00 convertible in the garage. I use it alot in the nice weather and keep it clean etc. This is my 4th vette. Others were 76, 93, 96, 01 and 00. My c5 like I said is nice.. but I kind of...
6
6

Anyone with a crystal ball ?
Engines: Since the money for the Ultra and V12 projects was killed over 18 months ago < >, are there any "insider" or "outsider" guesses as to where the vette might be heading ? Hood Height: And, are...
8
8

29 year old , mother of 4 , dies while test driving a SuperCharged Vette
8
8

What is your impression/first hand experience with the 2010 Camaro ?
My sister is very keen on a 2010 V-6 Camaro with 304 h.p. , 6 speed auto trans. If youve researched the 2010 Camaro, whats your opinion ?
19
19

The new standard in glass and window cleaning products (no streaking whatsoever)
tried dozens of so called good window cleaners but they always left streaks. I used to think Stoner was the best but it left streaks ; same with Invisible Glass, Windex , and many others. From reading...
5
5

GM to Auction 'Cooksey' Corvette Z06 for Haiti Relief Efforts
GM to Auction 'Cooksey' Corvette Z06 to Benefit Haiti Relief Efforts AutoWeek By Greg Migliore Jan. 21, 2010 General Motors will donate the proceeds from the sale of a limited-edition Chevrolet...
1
1

OK Really.... WTF??
Keep in mind a PERFECT reproduction of this little spring sells for only $9.50 retail. Then see..........
4
4

Part out or sell complete
Hi all. I'm getting the itch to sell my 92 LT-1. Been a good car, just never drive it, except once a week to charge battery, and someone may have a use for it. So I'm just looking for input on this,...
2
2

Where's Sal?
Probably popping pimples, but one would have to assume he doesn't read C&D, otherwise wouldn't he be in here complimenting the Corvette ZR-1 for winning the lightning lap showdown overall with the...

First picture of GM's "Smart Vet" revealed
1
1

Adjusting headlights on C6
I am lucky enough to own an 06 C6 coupe and use it primarily as a cruiser, often with a very stuffed trunk. Because of its laser like head lights folks really tend to notice when we approach each...
2
2

FS: Chilton's "Repair & Tune-Up Guide CORVETTE (1953-1962) 235-265-283-327
Chilton's "Repair & Tune-Up Guide CORVETTE (1953-1962) 235-265-283-327 I have for sale the "hardcover", edition book "Chilton's Repair & Tune-Up Guide CORVETTE (1953-1962)" [235-265-283-327 cubic...
1
1

wondering how much - NOS parts
I have a new Old Stock 63-4 grill in the box Also the grill molding pn#1-3797235 Instruction sheet pn#C846941 with the nut and bolt package - still sealed I have no idea what original parts like this...
8
8

Best place to advertise '94 Ragtop for sale?
I'm trying to sell my '94 6 Speed Ragtop. Is there a consensus on the best place to advertise it?
11
11

Corvette Burnout Fail Destroys Clutch
3