OK Really.... WTF??

Keep in mind a PERFECT reproduction of this little spring sells for only $9.50 retail.

Then see..........

Clams Canino

Well, unless he's using shills to boost the price, what we're seeing is good old-fashioned American idiocy in full bloom. The opening bid/starting bid was only $9.95. The morons are doing this to themselves.

You do have to watch yourself on eBay but, jeez, the cardinal rule still applies: "Know what you're buying and what it's worth."

If they can't follow that rule, then the one about "one born every minute" is legitimized.

Thanks for the laugh though.

Reply to
Dddudley

He's not using shills - see his other auctions. I think I'm going to get the one out off my car and auction it!!! :))

-W

Reply to
Clams Canino

You're right, I don't think that he is either. You don't rack up feedback like that on that level of transactions, screwing with people. It ALWAYS catches up with them sooner or later.

Hell, why not sell off a set of floor mats or the ash tray and retire to Tahiti? ;)

Reply to
Dddudley

It just goes to show you how STUPID people are....check out this one:

3 bidders fought tooth 'n nail to finally purchase this 1/4" self-tapping screw for $32!!!!

Available at any hardware store for 15 cents.

Reply to
darden25