29 year old , mother of 4 , dies while test driving a SuperCharged Vette

http://www.vettetube.com/view_video.php?viewkey 678064d9530d12a188&page=1&viewtype=&category=mr

It appears to be a C6 vette with a Magnuson Supercharger (?) . How tragic for the young mother.
Would it have made any difference if she had died in an SUV instead?

It wouldnt have made any difference to her and her family and friends, but, it would have made a difference to the passenger who was looking to buy the Corvette she was giving him a ride in...because he wouldnt have been in her SUV . The passenger was banged up pretty good and of course witnessed her dying beside him -- something that is not easily forgotton.

So the moral of the story is "Don't ride with idiots".

I suspect that at some time we all have been that idiot or will be.
brian
Bob I wrote:

@Ireland: Deaths, when one undertakes challenges close to the limit of their physical and skill capacities, are usually more notable. (And, are more critically judged by the naysayers of free competition.)
Hence, the human competitive spirit and the growth of excellence.
-- pj
Skill has very little to do with it. You do this stuff on a racetrack with safety gear so when you do crash, you do not kill yourself or others.
Best drivers in the world crash. Skill doesn't have that much to do with it. Off the street and on a track, do.
Vito
Deaths, when one undertakes challenges close to the limit of

"Would it have made a difference??What an ass. If he was looking at an suv. the owner would demo the space or ride in the snow and the tragedy would not have happened. While you bob have never been in an accident or lost control.. I have. And by the way.. it is not only based on ones ability..