69 wiper door

my wiper door won't close on my 69,any suggestions?

Wiper motor diaphram is bad, or, linkage is binding and not returning the door to the closed position. Or...you have the Wiper Door Override button by the steering column pulled out which keeps the Wiper Door open.
On Sun, 10 Jun 2007 19:51:24 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Full directions for troubleshhoting the wiper and headlight doors are available to members of the C3 Registry ..(somewhere on the site).. Heck spend 10 bucks and join...LOL
Bob G. yea I am a lifetime member of the C3VR (www,c3vr.com)
Bob G. 64 72 & 98 Rag Tops 76 & 70 Coupes