84 vette waterpump re & re?

anybody know the time for waterpump replacement on an '84 vette?

You mean when to change it, or how long it takes to change it?
-GeorgeC

The latest issue of Corvette Fever has an article on this very topic. According to them, it's about a 3 1/2 to 4 hour job. I estimate it to be a six pack.
Charlie
Thanks to everybody for the input

The latest issue of Corvette Fever has an article on this very topic. According to them, it's about a 3 1/2 to 4 hour job. I estimate it to be a six pack.
Charlie
Flat rate "GUIDE" and most shops will charge a little more for cleaning the old gaskets off water pump 2.4 hours plus additional time for air conditioner 0.4 hours with air pump 0.2 hours with power steering 0.4 hours this comes from mitchell time guide Greg