Brake line question

Dad, you've got me re-thinking my position on replacement of line. Unfortunately, for me, your reasoning makes sense. I believe when I checked with the brake line supplier, they made me stand back when they wanted
nearly $50 shipping for a $90 part. I will check more suppliers closer to where the car is located. Thanx- lib

FedEx from coast to coast is $8.96 for the kit. http://www.cssbinc.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWCATS&Category40