c3 factory side exhaust diagram-instructions

Please someone help! I need a diagram or instructions to re-install my side exhaust on my 73. These are original 69 side exhaust not hedman. I just got
them re chromed and want to show them off but I dont remember what goes where!

side system on a 71 454 some 30 plus years ago -- and basically just bolted it into place without any instructions. The covers fit perfectly as I recollect. What got me in the end was the heat inside the cockpit which was hellish in South Texas in summer.

I don't see why side exhaust would cause an increase in cockpit temps as opposed to under the floor exhaust. I noticed no difference in my '67 when I switched.
Now on long road trips, the trans tunnel would get uncomfortably hot against my right calf, but that was transmission heat not exhaust.
Here's waving to ya - \||||
Owen ___
'67BB & '72BB
-- not affiliated with JLA forum in any way -- alt.autos.corvette is original posting -- ___

I had a factory 435 horse with side pipes and it was very hot. The 435 horse did not come with AC and has side air vents, and if it's cool outside they help keep you feet and legs cool. The AC cars do not have the side vents.
Al