Engine diagram C3

Where would I get a diagram of the 1980 C3 engine ? Or maybe one of those blown up diagrams showing where everything fits. Well, Mainly I'm trying to educate my self about the engine and how it is laid out, before I start opening stuff up...

Reply to
E_Tar

Lots of places to get info depending on the detail you require. Haynes or Chiltons is an easy starting point. Otherwise there are a gazillion places on the Internet that sell manuals.

Make sure you tag, bag and document every nut and bolt so you know where everything goes.

Reply to
Gopish Too

A=20digital/film=20camera=20can=20also=20be=20immensely=20useful=20for=20such=20a=20project.

Reply to
David