C4 Center Console Armrest Restoration

My center armrest storage compartment and armrest need to be restored. The problem is that the storage compartment HAD plastic support tabs that the armrest hinge bolted onto but the plastic tabs are not broken.
I have not seen a center storage compartment that is reproduced and it would somewhat difficult to replace. What is a solution to get the armrest bolted back in to the normal condition?
Add pictures here
✖
Ironman wrote:

visible. The hinge strip attaches to the inside of the compartment with four hex-head screws and washers. The armrest side of the hinge has five round-head Phillips screws.
Davies Corvette has helped me out on hard to get C4 parts. They stock the console armrest -- don't show the compartment
<< http://www.corvetteparts.com/
Phone 1-800-236-2383
--
…PJ
’89 HookerCar, ’02 E-blu 6-spd Coupe
Ironman wrote:

With many apologies, I'm going to be "selfish" and bow out on this one. The screws are slightly corroded and I really don't want to unscrew them for fear of chewing up the plastic. Gotta say sorry but I'm gonna leave this sleeping dog lie.