oval armrest restoration

I need to restore the armrest when I redo the interior. The armrest vinyl needs to be replaced (wrong color) and the padding is shot. So what do I need to redo the padding. I don't see anything in any of my parts catalogs any suggestions/recommendations? I assume I have to somehow order a separate piece of vinyl to do the covering and I guess by taking the covering off, I'll be able to figure out how to recover with the new vinyl. thanks. - DB

Reply to
DB