Corvette Fuel Injection Date code

Hi there, I have the 57 Bel Air with a Corvette Fuel injection on EBay. I want to be sure of the B.O.D. of the injector so I can state it on the site.
No. 7017300
57,58, 59....60's?
Thanks
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

According to the NCRS Pocket Guide:
1959-1960, 290hp
If the 7017300 has an "R" suffix, then it goes to the 1959 250hp.
Here's waving to ya - \||||
Owen ___
'67BB & '72BB
-- not affiliated with JLA forum in any way -- alt.autos.corvette is original posting -- ___
Thanks for the info.
A Tonal Apple
Old Rockers never die. They just turn into LazyBoys