Corvette Trivia

I have created a Corvette Trivia quiz. If anyone is interested in playing please go to www.allabouttrivia.com
It's in the Science/Tech section under cars
If anyone wants to add more questions or create more car quiz just let me know.
Thanks and May God bless you.
Thanks

Not bad Steph. I was only able to get 9 out of 20. There's a typo on the question near the end about the power steering. - I believe it's the 3rd option that needs work.
Here's waving to ya - \||||
Owen ___
'67BB & '72BB
-- not affiliated with JLA forum in any way -- alt.autos.corvette is original posting -- ___
A few items he has wrong on the quiz.
1. what year were the first ZR-1s produced? 1970, if you want to be technical. If you refer to the C4 ZR-1, then 1989. There were 84 of them produced and released to "special" people for testing and evaluation.
2. how many years were the ZR-1s produced? It depends on if you accept 1970 to 1972 and if you correct to 1989 to 1995.
3. what inspired the bow tie Corvette logo? Right info, wrong car. This was the logo that Durant found on a room in Paris that he then used for the to-be-famous Chevrolet bow tie. This occurred almost 40 years before Corvette existed.
4. power steering? Well, it wasn't 193, so you have the typo there like Owen said.

I got 10 right, I guess I need to review my trivia.
Rob