Mustang Trivia

I have created a Mustang Trivia quiz. If anyone is interested in playing please go to

It's in the Science/Tech section under cars

If anyone wants to add more questions or create more car quizes just let me know.

Thanks and May God bless you.

Thanks

Reply to
Steph

It doesn't work in Firefox.

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

Yeah, almost 6 months ago. Nothing like USENET spam to drum up traffic; before me, the quiz had been played only four times.

It does if you have Flash installed and register.

Reply to
Garth Almgren