Re: Automotive trivia challenge

Were there cars made that were short-wheelbase hatchbacks and rear

>wheel drive, besides the Chevette?

AMC Gremlin AMC Pacer BMW 318 Compact Chevrolet Camaro, Pontiac Firebird (1982+) (Chevrolet Chevette) Pontiac T1000 Chevrolet Corvette (1984+) Chevrolet Monza and similar cars Datsun 240Z and successors Ford Mustang, Mercury Capri hatchback Ford Pinto, Mercury Bobcat Mercedes C-class sport coupe Toyota Celica Toyota Corolla VW Type 3 squareback VW Type 4 Volvo P1800 "wagon"

If you count AWD as being both RWD and FWD, there may be a few more.

Reply to
Timothy J. Lee

Marky

Reply to
Marky

FX16's from 84 to 88 are FWD. They are Japan built. AE86 chassis is from

1983 to 1987, The 88 Corrola 2 doors in SR-5 & GTS trim are AE89 Chassis, and FWD. A local buddy of mine has a 87 AE86 Corolla Hatch Back. His will leave my slightly modified 85 GTS by over a car. And mine will eat 5.0 stang's.

Charles PS: I also mess with Toyota's. Im going to build an AE86 Prostreeter with a Chevy driveline.

Reply to
Charles Bendig