Cup Holder

This is what I would class a stupid dumb irritant. There is only one cup holder on the C5 it is shallow and my Tim's tips over. Anyone have a recommendation for an after market addition that works.

MY GOD, YOU EAT IN A CORVETTE???
Here's a couple, I've tried neither. I need one that has a napkin dispenser so I can eat fried chicken and fish without getting everything greasy.
http://www.corvetteactioncenter.com/forums/showthread.php?tv678&highlight=cup+holder
The only cup holders I like require wire reinforcements.
Dad Two cup holders with a C6 attached.
Don't feel bad...same problem in my wife's Cadillac....turn a corner and coffee everywhere..only really good cup holders I have seen in American cars have been in the Chrysler/Dodge cars..I guess GM designers never eat or drink in their cars.
My wife's Corolla a few years ago was the same. I think all these guys think cups are 2 inches tall and have zero mass.
The best cup holder I ever had was a full roll of duct tape on the little console table in my vans. Never tipped over, never slid since the duct tape would stick to the surface.
Not exactly the aesthetics you were wanting though, eh?

puked:

For my bench-seat El Camino, I made one out of a plastic weight from an old bench press set and a PVC end cap with a coozy slipped inside. Won't spill... -- lab~rat >:-) Do you want polite or do you want sincere?
Theoldman wrote:

This girl sells them on Ebay and the Corvette Forum all the time: http://motors.search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZgirlQ2dinaQ2dbox
Those are just little marine can holders. You can find them at most any boat store or outdoor/camping store.
Don't waste your 17 bucks on the Ecklers C4 holder. It's stupid!
This would work.
http://us.news3.yimg.com/us.i2.yimg.com/p/rids/20060428/i/r3910001198.jpg ?

The picture indicates why having only one cup holder could be a real nuisance....