1988 Callaway dual turbo

I recently ran into someone that has a 1988 Callaway Corvette with the B2K dual turbo and "off road" options that has literally been sitting in his garage for the last 10 years, and is not in running condition. It has only 3 ,000 miles on it.

I'm trying to determine what this car would be worth if it was brought back to life properly. I haven't seen it yet, but the owner says it's just dusty and has only 1 paint chip that was on it when he purchased it (and was touched up by the dealer).

It has the magnesium wheels and also has 2 tops, one clear. It has every option available for that year. Please let me know what you can or direct me to someone more knowledgeable.

Thanks much.

*** Sent via
***Add a newsgroup interface to your website today.
Reply to
Anonymous User

One of my recent magazines had a story of how John Lingenfelter built these twin turbos for Callaway. Just the first ones and I have no idea when that practice stopped but it was about that time period.

Dad

Reply to
Dad

Here's a good start:

TomC '90ZR1 #792 Schwinn "Chopper" bicycle with chrome fenders

Reply to
Crabs

Well, for what it's worth, 2 or 3 Calloways went through Barrett-Jackson (Scottsdale) about 3 years ago. Don't know if the info is still available online.

Reply to
Rufio