Dad writing to "Ask Leslie"

LOLOLOLOL OMG that's funny!
http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t00999
"Please let me know how I might know if he is smoking, taking or licking
them." PFFFFFFFTTTT
--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler

Haven't seen the Bob and Tom clip... I thought that was hilarious! Hard to believe it got printed in a mainstream paper. HAHAHAHAHAHA
Dad wrote:

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler