Damaged front wing

I bottomed out my 2001 vette and caught the fixing screw at the bottom of the front wing nearest the door.
I have broken the area around the screw and also the back corner nearest the
I thought the panels were fibre class but this seems like plastic?.
Is there anyway to mend this or is it a new wing.