electrical in dash

I have a C4 with one problem, when running, the dash speedometer, and other components blink continuously. Someone said it may be fuse issue, this was checked and fine. It starts just fine, but don't want to
drive with this problem. Any suggestions that may help.
Thanks
Add pictures here
✖
red_vette wrote:

intermittent 'day-night' sensor. There are different dashs and instruments in C4s. What year? If 86-89, is the cruise control working properly when the the blinking happens?
--
…PJ
’89 HookerCar, ’02 E-blu 6-spd Coupe