FS: 1972 Corvette stationwagon

A buddy of mine has a few C3 Corvettes for sale including a 72 Vette Wagon. Here's the site:
http://www.rickscollectables.com/catalog/index.php?cPath !_23

--
Eugene Blanchard
http://www.cadvision.com/blanchas

About 95 cents C per US D.
But I think it takes a certain amount of chutzpah to call those things collectibles.
AJM
Here's a website dedicated to Vett Wagons. There is a a very interesting 67 Vette wagon. The webmaster's own Vette Wagon burnt to the ground last month - sad pictures to see:
http://www.sheldonaubut.com/vettewagon/main.htm
Eugene Blanchard wrote:

--
Eugene Blanchard
http://www.cadvision.com/blanchas
On Mon, 10 Sep 2007 04:39:56 GMT, Eugene Blanchard

My mom bought her '74 Vette new when my sister and I were in elementary school. Of course, back then there were no car seat requirements or whatnot, so we just doubled up on the seat. I remember coming home from a ball game with my sister stuffed in the compartment behind the seat where the convertible top flopped down.
If my mom loved me, she would have bought the Vette Wagon...
-- lab~rat >:-) Stupid humans...