FS: 1972 Corvette stationwagon

A buddy of mine has a few C3 Corvettes for sale including a 72 Vette Wagon. Here's the site:

Eugene Blanchard

I haven't seen too many of those lately. Once in awhile, one pops up on eBay or Craigslist.

What is the current exchange rate for Canadian / US dollars?

Reply to
Tom in Missouri

About 95 cents C per US D.

But I think it takes a certain amount of chutzpah to call those things collectibles.

AJM

Reply to
CardsFan

Reply to
Eugene Blanchard

On Mon, 10 Sep 2007 04:39:56 GMT, Eugene Blanchard puked:

My mom bought her '74 Vette new when my sister and I were in elementary school. Of course, back then there were no car seat requirements or whatnot, so we just doubled up on the seat. I remember coming home from a ball game with my sister stuffed in the compartment behind the seat where the convertible top flopped down.

If my mom loved me, she would have bought the Vette Wagon...

-- lab~rat >:-) Stupid humans...

Reply to
lab~rat >:-)