FS: 1991 Inaugural "VETTE SET" Factory Box (Factory-Sealed)

1991 Inaugural "VETTE SET" Factory Box (Factory-Sealed)
I have for sale the Inaugural 1991 Series Collect-A-Card Inaugural "VETTE SET" factory-sealed Factory Box. The factory box contains:
* 108 Premium Collector's Cards * Calaway Sledgehamer Hologram in a Snap-It Deluxe Card Holder * Collectable Logo Badge The factory-sealed 1991 Inaugural "Vette Set" Factory-Box is in MINT condition. Price $35. US plus postage
Please include your "postal mailing address" so I can calculate postage costs to your destination. Thank you