GM technical info

Maybe this is old news for Corvette lovers, but I just stumbled on an interesting GM technical website. There's a variety of info on all sorts of
GM makes and models. The info on repairing collision damage on a Z06 frame is worth a look.
http://www.gmgoodwrench.com/gmgoodwrenchjsp/gmspo/manuals.jsp?make=Chevrolet&model=Corvette

http://www.gmgoodwrench.com/gmgoodwrenchjsp/gmspo/manuals.jsp?make=Chevrolet&model=Corvette
Great - Thanks. I hadn't seen it. I need to straighten out my 99 C-5 airdam after I hit part of the carcass of a truck tire. Right now, the cooling is marginal & it's Winter in Phoenix right now.