Maybe, just maybe.

The tiniest possibility of me getting my grubby mitts on one of these...

I've just got to convince my bank account that I really need it.

Reply to
Pete M

Hah nice dude, nice.

Reply to
DanB

Can you afford the gold chains too?

Reply to
Chris Bartram

I pity the foo' that can't afford 'em.

Reply to
Pete M

And a gas conversion and a wade style supercharger and bug catcher with sidepipes.

Reply to
Burgerman

Do it man, get some nuts.

Reply to
Elder

Do it dude, just watch out for your friends putting sleeping powder in your milk.

Reply to
Albert T Cone

excellent choice sir, will there be a mohawk to go with it?

Reply to
Vamp

Although it's technically Mr T's van, I see Pete M more as the Hannibal Smith of the operation.

Or is he 'Howling Mad' Murdock?

Reply to
SteveH

"I ain't afraid of no planes, and I ain't afraid of no monkeys either!"

Reply to
Douglas Payne

If anyone's putting stuff in my drinks, I want to stay awake fo........

Reply to
Pete M