Grayfox

Thanks to all you Vettte people for putting up with all my GM/CORVETT comments..I just hope it has gotten all of you and maybe some GM people thinking what they can do to once again become a leader in the auto
industry...it makes me sick to see the awful GM designs and all the beautiful cars being produced by the other companies..I hope a little of what I have said will become in some small way a wake up call to a once great company.