Thanks to all over the years

Thanks to all of you for helping me with the '90 LX 5.0 that I've had for 17 years. Alas, I fell in love with an '07 GT 5 speed in Vista Blue so the '90 is now up for sale on EBay. But in regard to the '07, does anyone know if there is a cargo net available somewhere? Don't want stuff sliding all over the place.

Once again, thanks for all the help over the years.

Dave

Reply to
Dave Combs