Thanks to all who helped :) <Dan>

Just a public notice to thank all the people who helped out with our "Secret Fund" we recieved 290 quid so with paypal charges about 260.

Lets hope you dont spend it all on loose women :) < I know I would...

I hope you have a great new year Dan and hope all's well for 2005. :)

Thanks to SteveH for helping me harvest the email address's and thanks to all who helped out.

Ronny

Reply to
Ronny

Just to add to this, I'd like to thank everyone who contributed myself.

Unfortunately, our imagination was sadly lacking when it came to picking a gift, so I hope a cash alternative is acceptable. Should buy a good few beers in the frozen north, anwyay ;-)

Let us know what you do with it....... I'm sure that Pug head unit could do with an upgrade.

Reply to
SteveH

I love you guys :)

Immeasurable thanks to everyone that contributed, i'll leave the money in Paypal for now, then buy something awesome, and let you all know :)

Once again, thanks everyone :)

Reply to
DanTXD

P.s. All who donated should now have an email, if you don't,i'm not being rude, i've just used an invalid addy or been spam-trapped :)

Reply to
DanTXD

Just as long as its not one of those dodgy Novas on E-Bay - LOL.

Reply to
Conor

Mate has a house in canada (and one here... guess where he goes for summer) and it has 4 meg DSL... Life is not fair...

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

This house in PEI has 1.5Mb and I'm leeching MST3K at a stupid rate after buying a WiFi router for their ADSL modem. However, the relatives we stayed with in Toronto had klunky dialup which didn't work right, and despite carrying a Clie with WiFi and my PowerBook, I found no open hotspots. Nothing in Starbucks or whatever. Found one hopeful in Active Surplus, but I figured I was screwed when I hit 'connect' and I heard their modem dial :(

Planning a move to Canada, but NOT PEI. At all. *glares at the drifts*

Richard

Reply to
RichardK-PB