Is there a market for used Goodyear Runflats?

I have the Goodyear runflats on the rear of my 2000 Corvette--and although they only have about 13,000 miles on them, the tread is sufficiently worn that snow traction is a problem. I'm not even close
to the treadwear indicators, and if this was March, I would just plan on not driving for a few weeks. But winter hasn't even arrived yet, and I am having just a bit too adrenalin rush from driving around town.
I'm very impressed with the Michelin Pilot A/S runflats that I have on the front, and I am thinking of ordering some for the rear. I just hate the thought of throwing away these Goodyears, however, since even at TireRack.com, they cost $376 each--and there's probably 5000-7000 miles left on these tires.
Two possibilities:
1. Take the tires home, and put them in my garage. When the new tires wear out in a couple of years (assuming that it is spring), I put the Goodyears back on.
2. Someone who lives in a warmer climate wants to buy these Goodyears from me. I'm not sure what the shipping charges are likely to be, but if I could get even $50 a tire (plus shipping charges) for them, I would be a happy person, and you would be getting a bargain.
Add pictures here
✖
snipped-for-privacy@claytoncramer.com wrote:

3. If you like to drive fast and they are more than 4 years old, bite the bullet, pay the recycling fee and trash them. I've never worn a Corvette tire anywhere near the treadwear bars (save back in the '60s when I was usually too broke to afford the price of a new tire). The rubber gets old, the sidewalls mildly crazed and somewhere around 5 years of age it's time to trash them.
--
…PJ
’89 HookerCar, ’02 E-blu 6-spd Coupe
On 19 Dec 2005 09:34:11 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@claytoncramer.com wrote: