C5 Mirrors going crazy

Need some help. My driver side rear view mirror goes nuts trying to adjust itself every time I unlock the car. It ends up either settling in bad position or keeps moving around and up and down untill I stop it. Previously I replaced the door harness. Is the door module what controlls this or is there something else I should be looking at? BTW- this is on a '99. Thanks

-Stan

Reply to
sbright

If it's moving by itself I'd suspect the switch first.

Reply to
Vandervecken

The switch works. It stops the up/down left/ right thing the mirror is doing. I'm also using it to put the mirror where it needs to be.

-Stan

Reply to
sbright