Man WTF is going on at CorevetteForum.com

Christ, they've been upgrading since the 5th? I could have HAND SOLDERED a server farm for them by now, anyone have any news other than the stale
blurb on the home page?
Venger
It works for me - just a bit slower.
--

joliett
jolie wrote:

I got nothing. Same message about the upgrade.
Venger
jolie wrote:

They really did move... to a whole new netblock. Stale DNS is keeping me out. They should reduce TTL when doing stuff like this... ah well, can't run the world...
Venger