Mass Airflow sensor

My Uncle is looking for a use mass air flow sensor for a 1985 vette any ideals where he can get one.

TINY wrote:

Possibilities:
http://vette2vette.com http://www.corvettejunk.com/84to96.htm eBay
What kind of problems is he having? Is he sure it's the mass airflow sensor? I bought one last year for my 85 guessing it was the problem but after installing the new one there was no change in the way my car ran. I still have the extra one here so if you're interested let me know. I assume it is OK seeing as how replacing it made no difference for me.
Brad

Hi Brad he try to email you last night about it, let me know and I'll see if I can get you together with him.

I didn't see anything from him but I get so much junk e-mail I may have just deleted it. Tell him to e-mail me again and put "Corvette sensor" in the subject line.
Brad

I'll tell him,his name is Roger

He try again I hope you got it this time if not let me know

Yup. He sent me another e-mail and we're all set. Thanks.

Your welcome, glad you could help him,he's 70 yrs old and still working on his own car.